During January 27-29, 2020, more than 6,000 digital marketers will gather at Paris Las Vegas for the performance marketing industry’s premier global event, Affiliate Summit West 2020 (#ASW20). This will be the 50th Affiliate Summit event since the company was founded in 2003.
If you’re planning on attending here’s your chance to take 20% off your attendee pass using my “Friends and Family” Discount.
If you act before September 20th, you can pick up a Networking Pass for $100, a Networking Plus Pass for $180, and a VIP Pass for $440 during the Early Bird discount rate.
To take advantage of the 20%, use this link, enter discount code ASWMISSY20 when prompted, select the pass type you desire, and complete your registration.
Discounts will not be honored retroactively.
This is your opportunity to save a bundle, so register now for the lowest rates available.
Affiliate Summit West 2020 is a 3-day event and features:
- An agenda crafted by our U.S. Advisory Board made up of significant stakeholders in the U.S. affiliate marketing industry – inspiring keynotes and engaging presentations and panels covering the latest industry trends, analysis, and challenges
- New and improved Exhibit Hall open Tuesday, January 29th and Wednesday, January 30th featuring:
- Networking Zone – unwind and network in our revamped cocktail lounge and networking zone, in the center of the Exhibit Hall.
- Marketplace – a dedicated section showcasing up-and-coming and leading advertisers
- Tech Start-up Village – an exclusive area for new technology providers looking to enter the affiliate industry
- Tech Talks – These short, sharp sessions are filled with tactical content for you to put into action immediately
- RevShare Roundup – a 4-hour event designed to connect affiliates with revenue-share programs taking place on Monday, January 7th from 12pm-2pm and 4pm-6pm. Apply to exhibit for free.
- The Affiliate Summit Meet Market – a 6-hour showcase packed with affiliates, influencers, merchants, vendors, networks, technology providers, digital agencies, and traffic sources taking place on Monday, January 27th from 12pm-6pm
- Private Meeting Tables – meeting tables will be available each day of the conference and can be reserved using the Conference App. Select the person(s) that you wish to schedule a meeting with, and book your 30-minute slot
- Influence – a new dedicated zone and content sessions for just for influencers and top brands
- A variety of networking events in a relaxed environment that encourages the exchange of open ideas and experiences including meetups, cocktail parties, networking brunches, Pilates and running clubs
- Access to the Conference App to arrange meetings with other attendees and speakers before, during and after the event.